Here is a side by side comparison of how The New York Times has profiled Michael Brown — an 18 year old black boy gunned down by police — and how they profiled Ted Bundy, one of the most prolific serial killers of all time.
Character assassination much.
#this is the moment when johanna fell in love with katniss#because she thought katniss was loving the attention and everything#but she saw that in the end katniss was just a little scared girl#just like she had been when she was reaped#and that’s when she saw the strength of katniss#how had she survived the games#and that’s why this is the beginning of their relationship#make him pay for it#give him hell#because these queens are gonna bring down his dictatorship (via alan713ch)
this was and always will be TV gold
Do not allow people to mispronounce your name
benadryl cumperpatch was nessie all along
this is the most important thing on the internet todayplease explain thissnoopdogg
THE ONLY WHITE IM RIDING WIT
Snoop’s white voice will now be my constant source of joy
- real hacker: So you say you're gonna break into our local nuclear power plant? I really don't think that's possible
- movie hacker: *types a few keystrokes* I'm in
- real hacker: But the power plant's computers aren't even connected to the internet
- movie hacker: I said I'm in. Now I'll cause a meltdown *types a few keystrokes* Done
- real hacker: What do you mean done? There have to be many redundant safeguards in place to stop a meltdown. In any case, a meltdown would take time.
- movie hacker: Want me to break into the CIA next?
- real hacker: I don't even think you should attempt to...
- movie hacker: *types a few keystrokes* Too late. I'm in